Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm Back in time for sale-a-bration!

Yes it has been a long time since I posted. Christmas flew by with lots of visitors and lots of visiting! The New Year has hubby and I busy redecorating. We are painting our entire upstairs and laying hardwood. It has been extremely busy between this, work and family. I hope to start regular blogging again soon!

This is a cute card I made for the design team I am on for Artful Inkers. This is a new stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalogue - "Sew Suite". Click on the link at the side to see all the great suff in this Mini - there is something for everyone!




And now for sale-a-bration! Did you know that from January 25 - March 31, 2011, for every $60.00 you spend, you can pick something free from this mini catalogue??? Click on the link at the side to view all the things you can get for FREE!!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment