Sunday, December 12, 2010

24 Days of Christmas - Days 9, 10, 11 and 12!!

I got a little behind in posting - Christmas is a busy time!

The first gift is from Sandra. This is such a great idea. I love it! Ingredients for brownies and I assure you I will be making these later today! Thanks so much Sandra!





The next gift is from Wilma. Isn't this the cutest little bag and check out the goodies inside! I love chocolate - thanks Wilma!



This gift is from Sandra. I love candles so this gift is perfect for me! Thank you. I have wanted to try making one of these and I haven't gotten around to it so this is a real treat!



And finally, today's gift is from Debbie. This little gem was filled with ribbon, candy and chocolate. 3 of my favourite things! Thanks Debbie!


No comments:

Post a Comment