Tuesday, November 30, 2010

24 Days of Christmas!

Our Artful Inker's team is doing a 24 days of Christmas swap. We each made 24 items and swapped with one another so that on each day in December we get to open a different homemade gift! How sweet is that!

Well today is day 1 and look what I got from Samantha!!! I just love the snowman, he's so darn cute and then inside was this beautiful Christmas star ornament. You can bet it will be hanging on my tree when I decorate it this weekend! Thanks so much Samantha.

Stop by again tomorrow for day 2's surprise!











2 comments:

  1. According to your blog post date, you didn't actually wait until Dec 1st to open your first swap - time to confess; have you already opened all twenty-four? I have to confess, it's tempting not to peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didn't peek honestly but I did open the first one a day early because I had to be out of town on the 1st and didn't think I'd have time to post!!! HONEST! LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete