Monday, October 18, 2010

Sneak Peak!


Sorry I haven't posted in the past week. I have been very busy preparing gifts for the Artful Inkers Christmas gift exchange. I have 24 items to make and I have received an order for another 8 of them. I can't tell you what they are but I can give you a sneak peak!

This flower is made using the Fancy Flower SU! punch. Soooo easy! I just punched out 6 in different colours (cherry cobbler, always artichoke and some DP). I then sprayed them with a spritzer bottle filled with 50% rubbing alcohol and a few drops of SU's! champagne mist shimmer paint, they you scrunch them all up (yes that's right squish em' up)! and then folder them back out. Then place them one on top of the other, punch a hole in the middle, add a brad to keep them together and fluff em up by starting with the first flower and squishing towards the middle!

Isn't it pretty? Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment