Sunday, September 26, 2010

Great Time at SU! Regional


Well, yesterday was SU! Regional and what a great time we had. Shelli Gardner (CEO and co-founder of SU) was there and I got to meet her for the first time. She is so nice and so sincere. We had a group picture taken with her.

The best thing about attending a Regional is meeting so many wonderful fellow stampers and swapping cards! There were 6 projects to make, a new stamp set, some wonderful brads and of course some awesome WOW demonstrations. I have so many ideas in my head right now and I can't wait to start creating.

SU! is offering a great promotion if you sign up to be a demonstrator within the next month. Not only will you receive a great scrapping tote but also a free stamp set. Interested? Contact me today and we can discuss!

I will post a picture of my swap card later today. For now, enjoy this great picture of the "Artful Inkers" group!



2 comments:

  1. What a good looking group! It was fun spending the day with all of us together, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure was Donna - a great bunch of ladies!

    ReplyDelete