Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shoe Box Swap

Today I attended a shoe box swap hosted by my SU! Upline, Donna. What a great time we had and every item we made was so nice! It's a great way to share ideas. Basically you make one sample card and kits for the rest and everyone makes one of each card. We had 11 people so we made 10 cards and of course our own. My sample is below. All SU! products. I used tempting turquoise, so saffron, chocolate chip and certainly celery. The stamp set is Awash with Flowers and the sentiment is from For All You Do. I used the small and large tag punch for the sentiment, added some certainly celery ribbon and dazzling diamond glitter and voila!

Over the next few days I will post the other cards that we made today so stay tuned!

Happy Saturday,
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment