Friday, April 2, 2010

For All You Do


Hello All:

This morning I finally had some free time to sit down and make an Easter card for my Mom. I made a 6 x 6 easel card (great instructions here).

My newest stamp set from SU - For All You Do has quickly become a favourite of mine. The sentiment is from "Well Scripted" from the Occasions Mini. I used Cottage Wall DP and for cardstock I used old olive, rich razzleberry, orchid opulence and whisper white. The scalloped circles are a spellbinders die which I cut and embossed on my Big Shot. I have a small butterfly punch and I used the DP to cut a few out and added some pearls from my "Pretties Kit". I also embossed the orchid opulence flowers although it's hard to tell from the pictures. The ribbon is rich razzleberry.

I am hosting Easter dinner on Sunday for 12 people so I will give my Mom the card then. In the meantime, I hope she doesn't check out my Blog and spoil the surprise!

Have a great day and Happy Easter All!





1 comment: